A Cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer on visiting certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, and depending on the information that they contain and the way in which the equipment is used, they can be used for user recognition. The user's browser normally stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and without harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept Cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or reject temporary or memorised cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – through the activation of the cookies in your browser– TAME will not link memorised information containing personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase in cookies.
Which types of Cookies are used on this website?
- Technical Cookies: They allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services which are provided therein, such as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering elements that form part of an order, completing the purchasing process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the diffusion of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: They allow users to access services with some predefined characteristics which depend on a series of criteria to be found on the user’s terminal, such as, for example language preferences, the type of browser used to access services, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: They allow us or third parties to quantify the number of users and therefore measure activity and carry out statistical analysis on the use of the service offered by users. To do so, the type of browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow us or third parties to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website as effectively as possible, tailoring ad content to the contents of the requested service or to the use made of our website. As a result, we are able to analyse your browsing habits on Internet and provide you with advertising according to your navigation profile.
- - Behavioural Advertising Cookies: They allow the advertising spaces that the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided to be managed as effectively as possible. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the ongoing observation of their Internet browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific browsing profile to display tailor-made publicity.
The TAME website may use third-party services which will collect information on behalf of TAME for statistical purposes, use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
By using this website, the User expressly accepts the processing of the information compiled in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You may allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your equipment through the configuration of the browser options installed on your computer: /p>